Thank you for considering submitting a proposal for the Cincinnati Montessori Society’s Annual Conference on March 21, 2020 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. The keynote speaker is Crystal Dahlmeier, a well-known Montessori teacher, trainer, and national and international speaker. Crystal has researched the process of transformational growth in Montessori teachers and will address the professional challenges we face as we become “The New Teacher’ that Montessori describes in her 1946 Lectures. The deadline for submission of proposals is September 25, 2019. You will be notified via email if your proposal is accepted or declined by October 2.
Cincinnati Montessori Society wants to let you know that we are behind in reviewing the conference proposals. We will be notifying speakers by the end of October if they have been accepted. Thank you!
The Cincinnati Montessori Society supports Montessori educators primarily in Ohio and Kentucky. We strive to offer the best quality professional development for teachers needing to meet education requirements in both states. This means all workshops at the CMS Conference must meet quality criteria for both states. We have included questions in the form below to meet these criteria. Additionally, in Ohio, one instructor in every workshop is required to be ‘Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA) certified’. We recognize this process may seem cumbersome, but we will support you in the process once your proposal is accepted. Becoming an approved instructor can be a distinction that can serve to enhance professional growth as a presenter.
Tips for completing this form:
- Write your presentation descriptions in Microsoft Word and use the word count to be sure you are using the number of words requested.
- All required areas must be completed before you can submit the form.
By submitting this proposal, you are committing to the following once it is accepted:
- completing the process required to be an approved OCCRRA instructor,
- being available to present at anytime on March 21, 2020,
- submitting professional development paperwork, documentation, and any additional information as requested by CMS, by November 1, 2019.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.